If you've landed on this page, then you probably clicked on the subscribe link in a recent Weekly Product Reads newsletter, were forwarded our newsletter from a friend, or found us in the header menu. Either way, we're PUMPED that you're here and if you haven't subscribed yet, we're going to take 30 seconds of your day to convince you why you should put your e-mail down and subscribe.
1) Our subscribers love our newsletter. This page exists because one of our awesome subscribers took the time to send us the note below. Wendy-Lynn, we love you.
2) We are consistent. We're not like other newsletters who give up after 6 months and tell you "it's not you, it's me." We've been sending this newsletter every single week for the past 5 years. If we intentionally missed a week, we told you in advance, and it was for a good reason like spending Christmas with family and not really wanting to work while with family. Because priorities.
3) We send the best product management content weekly. Do you know how many hours a week and late Sunday and Monday nights our team has given up from their lives to comb the web for the best product management articles? Our team is full of working product managers who have an extremely high bar for quality content. We also have one of the world's largest PM communities with PMs who send us content that no one else knows about.
4) We're one of the most subscribed to product newsletters on the web. You don't have to just trust us. Alpha conducts a large scale product management insights report every single year and we're the TOP subscribed to newsletter in the entire industry. #DATA
5) We make your week better. After getting a few newsletters from us, you'll start to realize how much you look forward to them. Because our goal every week is to make you a better, smarter, higher-performing product manager. Soon enough, you'll wait in anticipation every Tuesday morning (9AM PST), eagerly refreshing your inbox, waiting for that magical subject line to appear: "PMHQ Weekly Product Reads." So don't wait and do the right thing for your career. Enter your name & e-mail, click subscribe and be the PM you've always wanted to be.